PVC granules for the food industry available in our offer are suitable for the production of products that come into contact with food, especially for technical hoses used in the food industry. The possibility of using this granulate in the food industry was found based on the results of tests carried out by an independent laboratory.
PCV granules for the food industry
The granulate can be used for the production of food contact products, which was confirmed on the basis of the results of tests carried out by an independent laboratory (test report No. 380385/17 / GDY).
Based on the abovementioned tests, it was found that the results of general migration are lower than the limit value specified in Directive 2002/72 / EC and Regulation EC 10/2011. This means that the components of the plastic do not migrate to food simulants:
- hydrated, acidic (to pH 4.5): water, cider, fruit juices, fruit puree, canned fish in water, cream and sour cream, cloudy drinks
- containing alcohol: canned vegetables in alcoholic marinade, alcoholic beverages with an alcohol content above 20% and all liqueurs based on cream, beer, wine
- dairy products: milk, soft cottage cheese, liquid chocolate.
Intended use: for the production of products for contact with food, especially for technical hoses used in the food industry.
How do we work:
- we choose the color according to the RAL and Pantone marking system
- we will advise you on the selection of granules for specific applications
- we adjust the parameters of the granulate to the specific requirements of the customer resulting, for example, from the machine park owned
- we carry out deliveries flexibly and on time.