Based on Article. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: GDPR), I inform you, that:
The administrator of your personal data is PPH AGAPLAST Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Olsztynek, address: ul. Krzysztof Mrongowiusza 29, 11-015 Olsztynek, entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Olsztyn, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000019397, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel .: +48 89 519 26 31.
Purposes of personal data processing and the legal basis for processing:
The processing of your personal data will take place on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. i.e.:
- on the basis of your consent to the processing of your data for one or more purposes,
- processing is necessary to perform the contract to which you are a party or to take action at your request before concluding the contract,
- processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the controller.
The processing of your personal data will only take place for the purpose:
- presenting a commercial offer,
- take all required actions prior to the conclusion of the contract,
- conclusion of the contract,
- performance of the contract,
- pursuing possible claims resulting from the concluded contract,
- defense against possible claims resulting from the concluded contract,
- fulfillment of accounting and tax obligations.
Period of personal data storage:
Your personal data will be stored until:
- unsuccessful completion of the pre-contract negotiations,
- the end of the term of the contract and the statute of limitations of potential claims arising from the concluded contract,
- the end of the period and to the extent required by law or to secure any claims,
- the time of submitting an objection to the processing of basic personal data for the purposes of direct marketing of products and services,
- In the case of voluntary consent to the processing of personal data, until such consent is withdrawn.
The right to access personal data:
You have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete it, the right to limit its processing, the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to transfer data.
In addition, the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing before its withdrawal.
In order to exercise your rights, please send requests to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Consequences of not providing personal data:
Providing your personal data by you is a contractual requirement and a condition for concluding a contract, and failure to do so will result in the refusal to conclude a contract or present a commercial offer.
Recipients of personal data:
The recipient of your personal data may be our authorized employees, subcontractors and entities with whom we cooperate, i.e. accounting, legal, IT companies, marketing agencies.
Transfer of personal data to a third country / international organization:
Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
Automated decision making, profiling:
Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.